\n

German Rubber Ball - 2005

8:02pm January 29th, 2005
German Rubber Ball - 2005

Are we ready to party ??!!!

Three questions......:

1)Can anyway tell me anything about where the different airports around Berlin are located? (distance to mtown center etc)

2) Many people goint to the ball this year?

3) Should we rent an appartment all together for party and shooting?

7:35am January 30th, 2005
Re: German Rubber Ball - 2005

Hi RhareMare

for your first question you should take a look at www.berlin-airport.de

There are three maps how to get there or to the city from there by bus,train or whatever public transportations: Schoenefeld, Tegel, Tempelhof.

And last but not least the Berlin public transport (click on "maps and more") and if you'd like to see the line network you should take a look here

SWAY

SWAY

12:02pm January 31st, 2005

André thanks for your perfect Berlin-information

Hey hey and I hope many people will come to the German Fetish Ball:P For sure we will go and we are looking forward to see some well known faces

kisses
SWAY

5:24pm February 03rd, 2005

I'm going! Yay!

/3xL

SWAY

SWAY

2:21pm February 04th, 2005

Hey hey cool that you can manage it to come to Berlin. We are looking forward to see you there and have a funny time

2:40pm February 04th, 2005

I will be there too...

SWAY

SWAY

6:39pm February 04th, 2005

He he - I've expected that you would come!
Time to meet again! :D

5:21am February 05th, 2005

Count me in as well. I was a bit disappointed with the Rubber Ball experience in October, because my first "big venue" was the Berlin event. I thought is was organised my style, liked it big time. So don't want to miss this second episode !

Rhae, after London a I sort of gave up the share-an-appartment idea. I put a lot of effort into it, and in the end I had to find a hotel room last minute. So not sure about it anymore. But in the end it's still a nice idea. Do you have a suggestion for Berlin ?

Btw, I will be using Tempelhof airport. It's quite close to the city centre, but it's not a very busy airport (so, not that many flights).

Nice to see already some familiar faces who will attend !

BM

SWAY

SWAY

5:39am February 05th, 2005

Happy that you also will come to Berlin! Hurraaaaaayyyyy!!!

Looking forward to see you :)

3:36pm February 05th, 2005

OK, I'm coming into this thread a little late... When is this event? I am scheduled to come to Germany for Oktoberfest but I think that this event would be more up my alley. Please fill in the pertanent info so I may revisit my vacation plans! Hey Norm and Susan! sorry for the lapse in my participation lately. I have been swamped!~ BOOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn work! LOL I have been in contact with Christine but I have not made it here. I have been researching info for the A.J. Update, Susan. I hope to have a personal reply from her from a post I sent. Still waiting but it's all yours when I recieve it. As for the rubber ball event, I would LOVE to meet you and Norm and ALL the familiar postees to your boards! Looking forward to your reply!

Rat

SWAY

SWAY

4:05pm February 05th, 2005

Hi Rat

hey hey you will go to the Oktoberfest in Munich?? I never was there but all I heard, saw and read about it is very funny - you need a very gooooood alcohol condition my friend!!! ;)

And YES!!! I'm very interested in the answer by AJ - are you sure you've contacted Angelina personally???

Anyway, the Ball will be in May, 13th - 15th 2005 in Berlin! If you look for some more information look at German Fetish Ball and you will find all the neccessary info you need about this event. May be you find a way to come, last year the days in Berlin were really fantastic!

Hope to see u
kisses
SWAY

PS: Say hi to Christine ... if I don't do it before you can!

SWAY

SWAY

5:39pm May 17th, 2005

Yes the second German Fetish Ball is over and it we both spend some nice days in Berlin! The Ball was really great and I felt soooo in LOVE with my Ice-Queen dress maded by Heidi from Savage Wear- and also the make up was so awesome !!!

Here is a little preview for the upcoming party pictures ;)

kisses
SWAY