\n

German Fetish Ball

SWAY

SWAY

8:53pm June 01st, 2004
German Fetish Ball

Hi everybody!!! and especially to the people who can't go to German Fetish Ball :)

The days in Berlin were great and also the shows on sunday- YES! being on stage is a great feeling .I will work very fast on my report about the last days so and I hope it will be ready soon. Norman took a lot of pictures of the Fair, the Ball and also some funny ones behind the scene, so be curious But now we both need sleep and must relax a little bit.

Norman and Sway

2:26am June 02nd, 2004
Re: German Fetish Ball

Heya Sway,
Glad to see you enjoyed it. Can't wait to see those pictures of the lovely Sway

8:55am June 02nd, 2004

Hi Sway,
nice to now that you have a nice time in Berlin.
I cant wait for the GFB-Story.... but i have to... i think.

2:24pm June 02nd, 2004

You can see a few pictures from the GERMAN FETISH BALL here:
http://www.latexnews.de/website/gfball.html

...including some of Sway on stage! Beautiful!

SWAY

SWAY

3:49pm June 02nd, 2004

Thank you Alex!!
There you can see me in the blue racing outfit from Torture Garden! Such a cool and sexy catsuit... but I had to give it back

kisses
SWAY

4:24am June 09th, 2004

Hi Sway ! I have you ( into small ) even at :
http://www.savage-wear.com/ found . Gotta yes ne dolle party been being . ( neid. . . ) To soon Beos

SWAY

SWAY

4:56pm June 10th, 2004

Beos, yes it was a very great party! You missed a lot of fun and great shows - but the next year will come...maybe you will find a possibility to visit the party...

kisses
SWAY

8:54am June 17th, 2009

THANKS

Mac-Guyver

Mac-Guyver

3:26pm August 14th, 2009

There I am again , with . But the resemble . I can immernoch ausrasten when I at the GFB think . I was into Berlin , me had Karten for the fair fetched , was styled and ready to go. and then I had to assess the Sonntag yes early schluss than Saturday is : blink : . so on the way made and thank a beknackten Umleitung and becknackteren Sherrifs : angry : first 10 minutes before cease into the closeness been . Waaaahhh, but anyway I have now " Sway " unentwertet at the wound hang . And the were then auchnoch mean first event that size been . Only Vorteil : budget spared and the Dark Spy bag were definitely eh doof been : O:'( Na itself blame .

SWAY

SWAY

7:38am August 15th, 2009

Oh damage to hear , that you such a misfortune had . Is of course one genuinely doofe situationBerlin to the time the GFB' s is verkehrstechnisch just only the hell . I hope nevertheless it has you the fun at the Parties not quite verdorben kisses Sway

Mac-Guyver

Mac-Guyver

8:42am August 15th, 2009

Tja, when I on a party been were .... Am however a rather Passiver bloke , Vanilla is the term when I not funky . The only contact with other latex friends was see and seen become to the Strasse. Nichtmal the visit into the K1 7 has folded . And then still the Fußball heroes .......Me remains even only the wait to the GFB 09 set * nagelkau* ; )