\n

Fetish Evolution 2006

Sway

Sway

5:05pm April 03rd, 2006
Fetish Evolution 2006

It's again time for partying! We both will go the Fetish Evolution in Essen. Looking forward to spend nice days with lovely friends and to have a great time.

Like last year I will work again together with Marquis and Dark Garden with their beautiful corsets. It's seems that may be becomes a tradition to walk for both lol!

Hope see lot of you, hey hey ... I'm always ready to talk and to have fun

3:13pm April 06th, 2006
Re: Fetish Evolution 2006

I will be there! There are two things I really like about this event: the main venue (Mudia Art) is one of the best locations I have ever seen, and the fact that everyone can stay in the same hotel. This is sooooo great!

But what is a great location without the people in it? That's the best part of the event: all the friends there Can't wait to see you there, Susan! Let's have a party

Marc

Sway

Sway

6:20pm April 07th, 2006

I'm really looking forward for all the people in the hotel. Hey, there must be no problem turning the breakfast into a great and homely breakfast brunch! Really enjoy that idea....

Yes, the Mudia Art is for sure a very great location for partying! Last year it was so strange, as I saw the Mudia at daylight and it was a totally different than at night. All the lights, cages and crazy rooms and corners makes it so unique. But also the Matrix the German Fetish Ball will take place is a fantastic party place

Mmmmhhh.... so many parties in the next time -hurray! Let's make it that we all have fun and have nice memories!

Sway

Sway

6:05am April 19th, 2006

Back from a great weekend in Essen. We spend some few days with lot of fun and work too. Met old and new friends and have lot of cool party pictures for you. The Marquis Fashion show I was a part of it was VERY cool

I'm still working on my journal entry about the Fetish Evolution weekend, so hope I can share with you my memories of this weekend soon.

Sway

Sway

5:16pm April 21st, 2006

Here are few pictures taken at the backstage in my great Marquis dress! Enjoy! Thanks goes to Hans Gössing for the photos!

SWAY
Fetish Evolution 2006